Sunday, June 20, 2010

# 23 Summary

Wow, I can not believe I'm writing the summary of the 23 Things online learning experience. With very limited time at work, I did my assignment 99% at home. At the beginning I was not comfortable with this self-direct online structure, after finished few Things, I was more confident exploring each Thing. I really enjoyed playing with Avatar, just like playing Barbie dolls, I create few characters with different outfits. I also liked downloading freebies from YouTube and iTunes onto my iPod. I experienced few challanges, thanks to Arlene and Stella who helped me out when I was having trouble. I bookmarked the frequently used websites on Delicious.com. Instead of carrying a thumb drive, Google Docs became my assignment notebook that I put my ASL lesson practice in each folder. I compiled pictures and upload into Flickr photo sharing site. I will introduce some of this online tools to customers. I wish all the MCPL staff have a chance to learn the 23 things tools. Thanks to the MCPL gave me this opportunity to exploring the 23 Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment