Sunday, June 20, 2010

# 18 Online Productivity

I chose Google Docs, an online word processor which is very similar to Microsoft Word. With Google Docs you can create your documents online, or the documents needed to be edited by multiple people, when the document is completed, you can access at any location. I created an ASL lesson assignment into folder 1, 2 3..  I can retrive each chapter's vocabulary, sentences instead of carrying the textbook. It is also a great alternative to thumb drives for many applications. When patrons do not have thumb drive and they need to create/send a document, I usually suggest them to use Google Docs. It can be used by anyone who has a gmail account. The other tool ZOHO Writer is also similar to Microsoft Word. I did not have time to explore it, but I plan to later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment