Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#13 Del.icio.us

I tried to watch Del.icio.us tutorial video but the site is no longer available. Luckily my library has been using the Del.icio.us tool for a while and I am familiar with it so I created my own bookmark. Del.icio.us has useful applications, especially for research, it is a good way to connect with other people doing the same research or having the same interests as you. It is a really handy way of keeping bookmarks organized with tags.I do not need to use the browser on my Desktop to keep track of my bookmarks. Ever since I enrolled in an American Sign Language course I bookmarked some ASL learning websites. I also like the bookmarks that can be shared with my ASL classmates. I have more than 50 bookmarks. I would recommend that patrons use del.icio.us to create their own lists of bookmarks according to their specific needs, even find additional resources by looking at other users' lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment